Metabolic monitoring is a key element of drug research and development. Our bio-analyte sensing platform is capable of simultaneous monitoring of a number of metabolites and is a much-sought tool in pre-clinical animal studies for understanding disease pathogenesis and drug development.
Our bio-analyte platform offers:
- Continuous monitoring of bio-analyte levels in animal studies, eliminating the need of blood sampling, which is challenging in small animals (rodents).
- Continuous monitoring of bio-analyte levels without anesthetizing the animal, thereby avoiding the inevitable bio-analyte fluctuations induced by anesthesia.
- Testing of bio-analyte levels under any experimental conditions (e.g., rest, exercise, stress, etc) and under various treatments involving a variety of pharmaceutical agents.
- A significant reduction in the cost of animal experimentation, bypassing the need of anesthesia, needles, pricking, and various bio-analyte monitoring kits.
- Remote monitoring of bio-analyte levels and significantly reducing the time for experimentation and eventually for drug development.